Through holding close to five decades of engineering experience, coupled with an in depth understanding of engineering polymers and material applications, Nylacast are able to transfer the knowledge gained from working within key global industries directly into the growing Energy sector.
By developing a wide range of engineering polymers and material grades each boasting various advantages from being lightweight and self lubricating through to corrosion and chemical resistance.
Nylacast are able to add value to Wind, Wave, Solar and Geothermal energy collection and processing by significantly enhancing the safety, performance and efficiency of critical applications and operations within utilised in the industry.
With our dedicated engineering team working in partnership with clients to develop the appropriate solution, with Engineers, Chemists, Designers, and manufacturing, Nylacast is able to offer a full solution from initial ideas and concepts through to end components.
To discover how engineering polymers can unlock the performance of your projects, simply contact a member of our team.
- Ideal properties for use in salt water
- Corrosion and chemical resistance
- Self lubrication
- Lightweight – 1/7th of steel
- Low co-efficient friction
- 25 times the life of phosphor bronze
- Material integration; metal inserts, coatings
- Eliminates cathodic protection requirement
- Exceptional resistance to wear and abrasion
- Custom components
- Wear Pads
- Rope guides
- Project management and support
- Product development
- Dedicated customer service
- Material selection
- FEA Analysis
- Custom formulation
- Research & Development
- Innovative Engineering Design
- Document control
- Full traceability