- Engineering Plastics Triangle
Engineering Plastics Triangle
Engineering polymers are regularly utilised across various key industries worldwide. From standard, low cost commodity plastics utilised in high volumes through to highly engineering plastics utilised for the most critical applications.
Nylacast is one of the leading manufacturers of cast nylons and has specialised in the development of this unique polymer for many decades. For this reason Nylacast are able to offer one of the widest ranges of profiles, grades and sizes, with an additional ability to custom formulate both material grades and castings for more particular application needs.
In addition to a range of performance enhancing grades of cast nylons, Nylacast are also able to supply a wide range of standard and high performance plastics as well as offering renowned material selection advise and knowledge, providing clients with the reassurance that the selected material is capable of achieving the application objectives taking into account both budget and performance.
With full control of production from raw chemicals to end products, Nylacast manufacture thousands of tons of material per annum, utilising the highest quality raw ingredients.
For further information on Thermoplastics and to view a plastic property comparison graph please click here or visit
This choice is often based on improved performance and cost reduction, but further advantages include:
- Increased component life
- Zero corrosion
- Weight reduction
- Noise dampening
- Internal lubrication
- Non-stick characteristics
- Abrasion resistance
- Dimensional stability
- Chemical resistance
- Ease of machining
- Self Lubricating
- Self Memory
- Electrical and thermal insulation
- Improved wear-performance/friction coefficient
- Only use premium raw materials from world renowned suppliers
- In-house production and total control of active chemicals & additives
- In-house testing facilities for full material characterisation
- State of the art automated precision cutting and planning technology
- MRP controlled materials stock and distribution centre
- Worldwide polymer processing and distribution facilities
- Semi automated state of the art cast and extrusion polymer processing equipment