Nylacast Nylube is an enhancement of lubricated cast nylon and was developed to improve the performance of Nylacast Oilon in 1989.
Its wax lubricant system sets a benchmark in polymer technology and enables the material to be perceived as the premier wear-resistant grade by offering a coefficient friction rate as low as 0.08. This feature enhances operational efficiency and significantly reduces maintenance needs and downtime, which are vital concerns in demanding industrial environments.
Nylacast Nylube's wear resistance outperforms other lubricated cast nylon grades while maintaining outstanding physical properties. It is especially ideal for dry running bearing applications, accommodating a broad spectrum of load, speed, and temperatures up to 120°C.
Why select this material?
- Outstanding wear and abrasion resistance
- Improved operating temperature capability
- Outstanding lubrication and low coefficient of friction
- Greatly improved stick/slip capabilities
- Wide load, speed and temperature operating range
- Consistent wear performance throughout product life
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Significantly improved PV characteristics
- Quarrying and Mining
- Cranes and lifting solutions
- Maritime and shipbuilding
- Food and beverage industry
- Recycling and waste management