Want to discuss your projects further?
Our engineering team are on hand to discuss your needs and requirements further, so you can start benefiting from Nylacast’s engineering solutions sooner.
00 44 116 276 8558 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nylacast is a leading manufacturer of low-weight, low-friction polymers and award winning solutions for safety critical applications, with over 530 employees around 6 worldwide sites.
• 51 years of manufacturing and operations.
• 78% of UK manufactured goods exported to more than 47 countries.
• Over 12 million safety critical automotive components delivered per year to a global customer base.
• More than 80 million vehicles featuring Nylacast EPS WormWheels since 1999.
• Over 4.75 million Engineered Products delivered to worldwide customers each year.
• Approximately 2,200 satisfied customers from widespread industries.
• Over 530 Nylacast team members employed across 4 continents.
• More than 3,150 combined years of service from Nylacast staff.
• 8 year average length of service at Nylacast.
• Over 22% of the workforce have been with Nylacast for more than 15 years.
• More than 30 qualified first responders, first aiders and fire marshals.
EDUCATION & EARLY CAREERS
• 35 apprentices developed from students to engineers through Nylacast’s in-house Engineering Training Academy.
• 71% of qualified apprentices continuing full time careers at Nylacast.
• More than 20 students in the current apprenticeship cycle.
• Over 10 work experience placements opportunities provided for local students per year.
• 18 secondary school students have successfully completed Nylacast’s Introneering summer program to deliver an insight into engineering careers.
• Key partnerships with 3 leading UK universities and multiple colleges and schools.
IN THE COMMUNITY
• Working with Leicestershire Cares to support 8,500 children and young people in schools, 359 job seekers and 50 community groups per year.
• Over 900 hours per annum spent by team members on community improvement projects and charitable causes.
• Proud sponsors of many school and local football, rugby, swimming and racing teams including formula student.
• More than 7 local charities supported by Nylacast to develop communities and address topics including mental health, poverty, disabilities and health.