Apprentice Open Evenings
Apprentice Open Evenings Wednesday 6th April 2022 or Thursday 28th April 2022 6 pm – 8 pm.
We are holding an open evening to invite anyone who wishes to apply for an apprenticeship with us. You can have a look around our facility to understand what the apprentice entails. Numbers are limited, so booking a place is essential. Under 21’s are welcome to bring a parent/guardian along with them.
“A valuable learning experience which gives a great insight into precision engineering”
Open Evening Agenda:
- Introduction & Health & Safety Brief
- Overview of Apprenticeship Scheme (Nylacast & Leicester College)
- Tour of Site and Training Facilities
- Time for Questions
- Refreshments with a chance to have a one-to-one with the Managers and/or Apprentices
- Apprentice Engineer Technician X 8
- Business Administrator Apprentice – Sales Department X 4
- Business Administrator – Engineering Technical Environment X 1
A few words from our current apprentices:
“The people at Nylacast genuinely care about your development and want to build you a career, not just an apprenticeship.”
“Somewhere, I have gained a wide range of business knowledge and learned new skills.”
“People were always willing to help me during my apprentice; this led to me expanding my knowledge in so many areas.”
“Given first-hand experience into the works of a multinational company.”
Email Deana.White@Nylacast.com or Clare.Gregory@Nylacast.com to book a place.