Job Ref: MEDec2020
Please send all CV’s/Applications to: Victoria Farr
Closing date for applications will be 29/06/2015Apply Here
Job title | Marketing Executive
Reports to | Group Marketing Manager
Location | Nylacast World HQ, Leicester, LE4 9LN
Hours | 08:30 to 17:00, Monday to Friday with a daily 1 hour lunch break
The Nylacast Group are a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and supply of engineering plastic solutions, with a global brand presence and 9 worldwide locations.
Following two recent business acquisitions, we are recruiting a digital-focused Marketing Executive to support the Marketing Manager in delivering further growth and brand presence worldwide.
The role of the Marketing Executive is to support the Marketing Manager in overseeing the company’s marketing campaigns, both internally and externally.
Playing a key part in developing the marketing strategy, this is an excellent opportunity for an individual to take ownership of marketing projects and become the company champion of various industry sectors.
Main duties include, however not limited to:
• Support on the development of our brand identity, tone of voice and messaging
• Copywriting for multiple marketing activities including, web, email, case studies, and print (internal & external)
• Drive brand awareness through a variety of channels
• Create regular content to be used across a variety of digital platforms including external and internal
• Analysing SEO and building backlinks
• Social media planning, management and content creation including scheduling
• Organise and manage customer email campaigns
• Ensure everyone across the Nylacast Group is continually informed of news, events and updates
• Collaborate with and manage suppliers, agencies, third parties and partners
• Represent the company and our brand in the industry as required
• Engage in team planning sessions and present updates and project progress
• Occasional evening and weekend work to support with exhibitions and trade shows
• Create and distribute marketing materials
• CRM database management
• Produce timely and accurate report dashboards for the Marketing Manager and Management Team as required
• Perform ad hoc administration duties such as raising purchase orders
• Manage the storage and distribution of our asset library
Experience & Requirements:
• Experience of working in a similar marketing role
• Ideally, hold a degree or professional qualification in marketing
• Forward-thinking and proactive mind-set, willing to fully immerse themselves into, and take ownership of new challenges.
• Excellent copywriting skills with a keen eye for detail
• Experience of working with design packages (e.g. Adobe) desirable
• A basic understanding of content management systems (i.e. WordPress) plus SEO skills would be helpful
• Comfortable using social channels including social media scheduling tools
• GDPR knowledge
• Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong attention to detail
• Outstanding communication skills
• The ability to develop and build strong and personable relationships over the phone and in person with a broad range of individuals
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be a strong team player
• The ability to keep self-motivated
• High attention to detail
• Accountability to yourself and others
• Analytical and ambitious
• Working knowledge of digital marketing platforms including, SEO, PPC & email marketing
• High IT literacy skills including Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe CC & CRM platforms
The successful candidate must have a Full UK Driving Licence & be prepared to travel when required, being flexible and responsive in support of the business needs.
Equal Opportunities and Other Information:
Nylacast Ltd welcomes the talent of people from diverse backgrounds to provide expertise dedication and imagination to propel us to a prosperous future. We believe that all employees have a right to be treated with dignity and as such will not tolerate any form of harassment and furthermore Nylacast operates Non-Smoking Policies.
Please note due to the high level of Applications/CV’s that we will potentially receive, we will only be contacting applicants that will be taken through to the next stage.