Digital Marketing Manager – Group
Job title | Digital Marketing Manager
Reports to | Sales Manager
Location | Nylacast World Headquarters in Leicester, UK.
The role of the Digital Marketing Manager is to support the Senior Leadership Team in overseeing the company’s marketing campaigns, both internally and externally across all 4 group companies.
Playing a key part in developing the group strategy, this is an excellent opportunity for an individual to take a “hands on” ownership of marketing projects, becoming our champion of all things digital
Main duties include, however not limited to:
- Day to management, coaching & leadership of group marketing team
- Creation & delivery of the annual group marketing plan to set budgets
- Building, implementing, and reporting on digital marketing campaigns including email, social and pay per click (PPC) advertising to generate, and track, leads.
- Develop new concepts and ideas making use of appropriate multi-media for product promotion and marketing materials to major accounts by market sector
- Managing the creation campaigns, visuals & copy content from 3rd party suppliers & internal marketing team.
- Planning and project management of off-line campaigns & marketing events.
- Design & creation of new product literature, adverts & presentations.
- Development and implementation of internal marketing initiatives.
- Writing copy for multiple marketing activities including web, email, social, articles and print.
- Manage company websites & social to develop audiences and report on growth.
- Undertake market research and competitor analysis.
- Communications CRM and lead database management.
- Produce timely and accurate campaign and lead generation report dashboards for the wider Senior Management / Sales team as required.
Experience & requirements:
- Forward-thinking and proactive mindset, willing to take ownership of new challenges.
- Previous demonstrable experience in a similar marketing role.
- Ideally, hold a 1st or 2:1 degree, or professional qualification, in marketing.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing platforms including SEO, PPC & Email Marketing.
- Strong communicator, ability to liaise with colleagues at all levels and lead meetings.
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience with a keen eye for detail.
- Working knowledge of social media and campaign planning.
The successful candidate must have a Full UK Driving Licence & be prepared to travel when required, being flexible and responsive in support of the business needs.
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday, 08:30–17:00, 1-hour lunch
Equal opportunities and other information/terms:
Nylacast Ltd welcomes the talent of people from diverse backgrounds to provide expertise dedication and imagination to propel us to a prosperous future. We believe that all employees have a right to be treated with dignity and as such will not tolerate any form of harassment.
Division: Nylacast Automotive, Nylacast Engineered Products
Job Ref: NYL_DMM_Sept21
Please send all CV’s/Applications to: Clare Gregory
Closing date for applications will be 31/10/2021